Replicating bulk electrochemistry data in TEM
Hummingbird Scientific’s newest Generation V in-situ liquid-electrochemistry TEM holder allows researchers for the first time to fully replicate bulk-level electrochemical details inside the transmission electron microscope. A newly developed hardware and cells allows quantitative measurements of electrochemical processes with details showing the complete electrochemical cycle, replicating the data of bulk samples.
As illustrated, a cyclic voltammetry (CV) study of a model compound 01.M copper sulfate showing plating and deposition of copper has been presented here. The copper deposition and stripping occurs at the Pt working electrode, mimicking bulk behavior.
- Electrochemistry Suite of TEM/SEM/X-ray holders
- Site-Specific Nano-Probing and Biasing
- Electrical Biasing
- TEM Tomography
- TEM Sample Transfer and Biasing in Gas
- Cross-Correlative Microscopy
- Multi-Modal Liquid X-Ray Microscopy
- Selected Electrochemistry Publications
- Electrochemistry Video Spotlight
- Bulk Electrochemistry in TEM
- Biologic Potentiostat
- Electrochemical characterization tool selector